Here we go.

09 October 2008

It's late & I'm writing up a post because I cannot wait until tomorrow to tell you guys that I am not just a white belt in kickboxing!  No no, I got a blue band for my form & am qualified to test for a senior white belt!

I honestly didn't know that we'd move up the belt color ladder because we aren't at the competitive level, so this is really exciting for me!  I hope I pass my test!  

Tonite, class was really tough.  While we were doing these insane leg lifts, I started man-yelling.  I looked over to my left @ a lady (there are three women in this school) who laughed so hard that she accidentally kicked an instructor in the balls!  Oops!  I couldn't help but laugh because, you know, nice chain of events there!  Anyway, my right knee is begging me to take it easy, it's a little swollen.  Me & KMHD don't know about attending class tomorrow, we're at "wait & see".  

So, Master Lee, he's a character.  He asked me why people couldn't pay a lump sum for 3 years in advance, it's a total of $5,000.  I told him that we are having an economic crises to which he replied, "Oh, I heard about that."  Seriously, this guy.

Pumpkin time!

You should see our pumpkins, they're HUGE.  They're nuclear!  I can't wait to roast some seeds!  Om nom!  Too, it's about that time to bust out the pumpkin soup!  

Bedtime.

1 comment:

kmhd said...

Congratulations, Ai Lien!

Blog Archive